Sunday, June 19, 2011

German Statement of Intent

im so excited. im writing my statement of intent for my german universities now. i didnt do one for Freiburg and Tübingen - my bad, especially since im quite keen on studying in Freiburg - but im doing one for München, and Göttingen. i really wish to study in München for the things i will be studying, but im not keen with the knowledge that there are some people i know and dont necessarily like who are there. not that we'll have to cross paths, of course, far from it. but still. but i do really have good hopes for München still.

anyway, my statement of intent is going well. it feels so beautiful to be free in language, and express my deepest desires, to study, and study, and why, because im so weird. i hope they understand that, and are sympathetic, or at least empathise. empathy: reminds me of Charles Xavier, suddenly. i like that guy. i really love erik lehnsherr too, actually. his suaveness, his dressing, his charisma, the periwinkle squinty eyes. but Xavier's sense of morals is something else altogether, though i can see where erik is coming from.

i had some chicken and a stem ginger biscuit for lunch just now, so i feel all clean-dunky; it feels good. it feels good to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment